Ministerial Coordination/Administration Officer - APS4
About the company
- 6 month contract starting on 01/07/2020
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra Location
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency
to engage an APS4 Ministerial Coordination/Administration Officer
This position is located in their busy Braddon, ACT
office for an initial 6 month contract starting in July. Duties
- providing high quality advice and customer service
- day-to-day processing of ministerial documents
- actioning less complex requests received through the ministerial mailbox, including input requests, coordination tasks and requests for advice
- providing effective and responsive Helpdesk support on ministerial systems and processes
- responsibility for preparing documents for the daily parliamentary courier run to Parliament House
How to Apply
- Previous experience in a parliamentary or ministerial role and/or coordination experience in a Commonwealth agency will be highly regarded.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate high level organisational, time management and interpersonal communication skills and be able to adapt to a changing environment.
- Previous experience with parliamentary document management or data entry systems.
Due date: 27/05/2020
Email for questions: ***********@karlkarecruiting.com.au
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.