Experienced Property Manager
A fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant boutique agency located in the heart of Wollongong CBD.
We are looking for a career driven, client focused Property Manager to join our high performing, passionate team. If you are an enthusiastic, hard-working and conscientious person with genuine desire to grow then this is the opportunity for you.
The ideal applicant will possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 year experience in property management.
- Experience in business development is desirable.
- Current Certificate or Real Estate Licence essential.
- Current drivers’ licence and reliable car.
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills and have some knowledge of Console Cloud.
- Immaculate presentation.
- Self-motivated, and the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Willingness to undertake various projects as requested by management.
- Attitude is everything – you must have a great attitude!
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Generating new business
- Managing the existing portfolio
- Conducting open homes
- Processing applications
- Property marketing
- New tenancy sign-ups
- Tribunal preparation and attendance where required
- Coordinating repairs and maintenance
- Ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections
- Rent reviews, arrears and terminations
- Client liaison with landlords, tenants and contractors
Email cover letter, resume and references to Leanne ****@blaqre.com.au