Air Conditioning Installer (Residential)
At Alliance Climate Control we pride ourselves on integrity, outstanding workmanship, flawless service and precise time management. Our team of qualified installers work across a range of residential (80%) and light commercial (20%) air conditioning installations.
If you want to be a part of a truly dedicated, family, friendly team and have the opportunity to grow within a company, then I urge you to look at the job we have on offer.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for an Air Conditioning Installer who is eager to grow its industry knowledge and develop new skills. You will be will assisting with undertaking installations, commissioning, breakdowns and maintenance of residential air conditioning systems.
- Must be qualified or have extensive experience 5+
- Must have residential installation experience
- A self-driven, reliable and positive individual
- Ability to interact with all types of customers
- Strong presentation, communication and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work autonomously or within a team
- Well-groomed and takes pride in his appearance.
Benefits & Perks
Great Working Conditions - An established family business, modern facilities
Advance Your Career – Fantastic exposure for you to progress and develop your career
Fantastic Earning Potential - Enjoy an above award salary + full leave entitlements
We Provide - Work van, phone, iPad, uniforms and ongoing training.
Skills & Experience
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Must have relevant currently refrigeration and air-conditioning qualifications
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current RHL
- Construction Industry White/Blue Card
- Experience in installing residential and light commercial heating, air conditioning, ventilation equipment (wall splits & ducted systems)
- 4th Year Apprentices are welcomed to apply
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements 'Apply for this job' through SEEK with your attached resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, call Michael on 0402 928 *** for more information.