RAM Services is currently seeking a Technical Officer to oversee our preferred subcontractors in support our facilities maintenance contract onsite with one of our major contracts.
Site maintenance services include: industrial planned preventative & breakdown maintenance; shutdowns and project works.
Reporting to the Contract Coordinator you will play an integral role in the ongoing success of this project.
Your main responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
• Monitor compliance with site safety and environmental requirements,
• Oversight and direct supervision of frequent contractors attending site for the conduct of work through the Contract,
• Review scopes of work with contractors to generate quotations,
• Review estimated work duration to ensure compliance with client planning requirements,
• Ensures purchase orders values match scope of work,
• Identifies resources needed and ensures individual responsibilities are clear within the workgroup,
• Ensures all sub-contractors to site are appropriately inducted, qualified and competent for the work scope and provide in-date documentation,
• Effectively apply our methodology and enforces contract standards,
• Directly manage sub-contractor's Health and Safety while engaged on site,
• Ensures documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately,
• Carry out audits / inspections to meet HSE KPIs – JHA, PTW and HSE inspections,
• Assists in the preparation of Risk Assessments, permits and other site documentation.
• Act as permit holder when required,
• Ensures work is completed on time, on budget and to all relevant and applicable policies, procedures and legislation.
• Provides input to weekly, monthly and quarterly reports via a weekly Activity Summary
• Provide recommendations to improve RAM Services visibility and status onsite; and
• Compiling quotes to the limit of the DOA (Delegation of Authority) and compiling quotes for approval above the limit of the DOA
Applicant must hold a trade or tertiary qualification.
Experience with SAP, ISSoW (Permit to work) and within the Oil & Gas, Mining or Defence sectors will be an advantage.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a full fit for work medical assessment
If you believe you have the necessary attributes to successfully fill this role please include a detailed CV and covering letter outlining the value that you can bring to our business and your relevant experience.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Please forward you applications to **@ramservices.com.au