Corestaff is currently seeking x2 Process Engineers for an NT Mine Site working a 15:13 roster. This role offers an immediate start for the successful candidates.
Your duties and responsibilites will include:
- Demonstrated commitment to safe work and capable of executing tasks in a safe manner.
- Contribute to regular HAZOP and HAZID activities as part of project implementation.
- Work closely with Engineers and Project Execution teams to deliver operational and capital projects on time and in budget.
- Support and comply with Site Change Management compliance.
- Be an effective written and oral communicator and be capable of writing detailed technical reports
The successful candidate will demonstrate/hold the below:
- Process, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar with +3 year’s industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience in mineral processing or chemical plants in either operational or construction based activities with at least 3 years of industry experience.
- Have experience in FEED & detailed design processes.
- Capable of developing and documenting process design criteria and PFD & P&ID’s.
- Ability to conduct process design calculations and hydraulic/mass/materials balance.
- Be able to produce functional descriptions and scopes of work.
- Familiar with Management of Change process.
- Have basic understanding of control systems & process automation (PLC, DCS systems).
This role is offering an immediate start on one of the NT's major mine sites. You will be working 15:13 roster, recieve weekly pays and ongoing training and support.
If this sounds like the role for you - APPLY NOW