Equipment Operators / Produce Packers
Located In the Brisbane Markets, Montague is an Australian owned family business that provides diverse services and solutions to the fresh produce industry.
Our prepacking facility are seeking casual ongoing staff to work on various produce production lines throughout the manufacturing facility.
Your primary position will be to ensure that the product is packed correctly and quickly for distribution. A high emphasis will be placed on efficiency and quality - DIFOTIS
This is a fast paced environment which requires pro-active individuals, with an excellent work ethic.
To be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
- Proven Work History as a Machine Operator/ Production Worker within a FMCG environment. (Fresh Produce)
- Experience with Quality Control.
- Must have experience packing from a conveyor belt systems.
- Ability to pack, palletise and operate packing machinery.
- Ability to perform physical duties - lifting between 10-25 kgs.
- Very good communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Tablet & Computer literate.
- Flexible for working night shifts and Saturdays.
- Must be available for immediate start.
- Own reliable transport - valid driver’s license
- Completing paperwork regarding product receipt, delivery or movement.
Other work related notes:
- Approx. 30-40 hours per week
- Monday – Saturday operating hours (Occasional Sunday)
- Limited Day Shift / Night Shift rosters available.
- Day Shift 4:00am start (Approx.)
- Night Shift 12:00am start (Approx.)
In return for your excellent performance and commitment, you will be given full support to succeed, be employed in an ongoing role with the view to permanency whilst working for a company that is known for its great working culture.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Apply now as positions are limited and filling fast.
The application form will include these questions:
- Are you able to meet the physical demands of the role (e.g. standing for long periods of time, lifting between 10-25 kgs)?
- Do you have a valid forklift licence?
- Can you work from 4.00am if on day shift, and from 10pm if on night shift?
- Do you have experience working in a produce packing facility?