Experienced Medical Receptionist
About the business and the role
Must have previous Medical Reception Experience and have worked with Best Practice software.
We are busy skin cancer clinics located across three locations. We are seeking someone who is reliable, flexible, able to work unsupervised and is experienced in all aspects of medical reception. The position is for 3-4 days per week and/or full time.
Please note only applicants with previous experience will receive a reply.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Greeting patients
- answering telephone calls
- SMS recalls/reminders
- patient triage
- Scheduling appointments
- Setting up of patients
- Opening and closing of the clinics
- Completing daily reception duties
- Billing & Batcing of Medicare/DVA & Private patients
Skills and experience
- Experience with Best Practice software absolutely essential with at least two years previous medical reception experience
- Understanding and ability to work in a highly confidential environment;
- Understanding of Medicare billing and item numbers:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy environment
- Must be able to work flexible hours