Assistant Branch Manager - Truckline
TRUCKLINE is a leading distributor of aftermarket truck and trailer parts and has a large number of branches across the nation. Truckline offers exceptional development, recognition of service, career advancement opportunities along with a broad range of other benefits.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and experienced Assistant Branch Manager to join our team based in Caboolture.
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of the internal and phone sales.
- Provides support for the branch manager in the development and management of staff within the branch.
- Responsible for providing management of the branch in the absence of the branch manager during normal daily operations or periods of leave.
- Use specialist knowledge to interpret customer part requirements via phone or face-to-face.
- Provide effective and efficient customer service and product advice.
- Order parts from suppliers, preparing and processing documents such as parts requisition orders, invoices and inventory documents.
- Set up merchandising displays.
- Assist with stock takes.
- Maintain the presentation of the branch.
- Responsible for contributing to the achievement of sales, customer service and management of expenses.
- Warehouse/ store work including picking and packing of products as required.
- Product knowledge of truck and trailer parts.
- Parts interpretation skills.
- Previous sales experience in similar or related industry required.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- High level communication skills, written and oral.
- Drivers license.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Employee discounts.
- Career growth and development.
If you enjoy a challenge to succeed and enjoy being part of a successful and dynamic team please apply by submitting your confidential application online.