Haul Truck Operator
Are you an experienced mining dump truck operator? Opportunities for ongoing work in the Gunnedah Basin NSW to start ASAP.
About the RoleYou will be part of a production shift crew responsible for the safe extraction and processing of coal to meet production targets. The role entails:
- Even Time Roster- 4/4/6/4 - 4on/4off 6on/4off 4on/6off
- 12.5 hours shifts days/nights
- Adherence to all onsite safety procedures, including machinery pre-start checks, participating in shift take 5’s and positive radio comms
- Operation of a modern fleet of heavy mining equipment including: Hitachi EH4500, EH5000 and CAT 789 trucks.
For the right candidate we are offering:
- Operator pay rate $50.50 p/h - Over time rate $55.55 p/h
- Over-time shifts (Limits apply)
- BIBO from local towns to the site (Gunnedah, Boggabri & Narrabri)
- Even time roster - only work 6 months over the course of a year
- Training and upskilling opportunities
- Camp and Meals provided
- Opportunity for permanent employment with the client after 6 months
To be successful for this opportunity you will have or be able to demonstrate:
About the Company
- Minimum of 24 months' production mining experience in the last 5 years on a minimum of CAT 789 truck or equivalent/bigger
- Operational experience of mechanical and electric trucks will be highly regarded
- Learning Management Records to validate experience on machinery
- Proven track record of operating safely
- Be a strong team player committed to achieving production targets
- Current Driver's Licence
- Have a NSW Order 43 Medical or the ability to pass one including D&A test
Our Client operates a long-life open cut coal mine in the Gunnedah Basin. In order to meet production targets our Client has multiple positions available for top notch Dump Truck Operators
How to Apply
If you are looking for your next challenge click APPLY now.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity please call: (02) 4020 1*** or email: *************@brunel.net
Please note - these roles are not trainee positions. A minimum of 24 months experience of production mining in the last 5 years is required.
Please note due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.