Queensland Computers are a locally owned and operated technology company in regional Queensland. Team QC partners with quality vendors such as Microsoft, Ricoh, Apple, Lenovo, BenQ, HP and more. Our team offers a large range business technology services including Managed IT Support, Managed Print Services, cloud Services, UCaaS and more.
We are looking for amazing humans with a willingness to constantly learn and who want to be great team players.
This role is based out of our Bundaberg office.
• Provide friendly, professional, helpful and positive sales experience
• Ensure all enquiries are followed-up promptly
• Use every opportunity to promote Queensland Computers and maximise sales through sound product knowledge and selling skills
• Maintain strict security procedures with credit and cash transactions, accounting procedures and client confidentiality/ privacy
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid technical knowledge
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Maintain the store as neat, tidy, clean and professional in appearance
• Keep up-to-date on all products in the shop and on products that can be sourced for specific client needs. Grow your IT Product Knowledge and use your product knowledge to provide a range of suitable IT solutions
Required for Success
This role is for immediate start. If you feel that you are the person for this job don't hesitate and apply now.