Our client is a government organisation looking to expand their SAP team.
• Work with other developers, business analysts and business stakeholders to ensure that new or modified HANA applications are developed as required.
• Build analytical solutions with the different development possibilities of SAP HANA.
• Design, develop and test data models to ensure that data is correctly loaded into the system.
• Design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
• Formulate and interpret technical and business requirements
• Knowledge of data loading and replication methods for loading data into SAP HANA from different data sources
• Design, develop and maintain calculation views using SAP HANA Studio and/or SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA
• Optimise performance of HANA views
• Write expert table functions, stored procedures and integrate them in the views
• Design, develop and maintain XSJS and Node.js web services using SAP HANA Studio and/or SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA
• Develop using SAP HANA Studio and/or SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA
For more information on this exciting new role please APPLY NOW or call Carol Ferraz (************@mtr.com.au) or Johanna Bullin at 07 3215 7***
M&T Resources is an equal opportunities recruitment agency and strongly encourages applications from all sections of society including the traditional custodians of this land, our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. Download our Talent Insights & Salary Guide 2020 providing insights on business and ICT, backed by 25 years of industry experience. https://www.mtr.com.au/talent-insights-salary-guide-2020/ Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest insights and best opportunities from one of Australia's most awarded recruitment agencies. http://www.linkedin.com/company/m-and-t-resources