This role is responsible for delivering business change activities including the assessment, analysis and documentation of requirements so that implementation of the system changes will be transitioned in the supply chain business process and solution seamlessly and successfully. This role will require knowledge of change management practices and processes applicable in project environment as well as a business analyst background to support the project to develop the necessary process and requirement documentation to implement process and system change.
The key responsibilities of this role are to:
• Work within a project environment to deliver project milestones, deliverables and outcomes for assigned scope.
• Deliver the change activity within defined resources, time frames, budget and quality parameters within a large, diverse and complex patient-first and health service-focused culture.
• Operate with autonomy in respect to balancing work priorities with agreed work plan and being fully accountable for the quality, accuracy and integrity of the content of the advice provided.
• Provide solutions to business problems which will provide deliver outcomes quickly and consistently in a highly changeable and political environment.
• Develop, plan, execute and manage change strategy analysis, elicitation and collaboration activities, process analysis, impact analysis (cost, risk, benefit and options analysis), business systems analysis and benefits planning.
• Lead business process and information analysis activities to support the documentation of business requirements including system integration where relevant.
• Develop business requirement documentation and other planning and design products.
• Understand business and system problems with the ability to rapidly undertake analysis and provide advice to stakeholders
• Lead or contribute to the development of specialist change and requirement/project products as required.
• Support business transition and support phases.
• Apply relevant analytical techniques e.g. Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN), analysis and specification of technical requirements, etc. as needed to deliver project outcomes.
• Provide the Manager with verbal and written reports on technical and business change and analytical aspects of the project.
• Maintain strong working relationships with key business stakeholder groups, including planning and facilitation of workshops / point engagements to inform the identification and analysis of business requirements.
• Planning executing and delivering a broader change gap assessment using a Change Impact Framework within the context of a logistics and procure to pay environment
• Management and monitoring the positioning of business and change analysis activities to tailor and balance ideal levels of work inputs and outputs
• Business analysis to include business problem analysis, requirements analysis, options analysis, business process and information management and business process improvement
• Collaboration, influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution abilities working with multiple stakeholders
• Verbal and written communication at all organisational levels
• Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with a broad range of teams and individuals across QH
• SAP supply chain solutions and/or has a strong supply chain and procure to pay background
• Experience in the Health industry (optional but an advantage)
Please apply via SEEK or for any questions contact either Carol or Johanna on 07 3215 7***.
M&T Resources is an equal opportunities recruitment agency and strongly encourages applications from all sections of society including the traditional custodians of this land, our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. Download our Talent Insights & Salary Guide 2020 providing insights on business and ICT, backed by 25 years of industry experience. https://www.mtr.com.au/talent-insights-salary-guide-2020/ Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest insights and best opportunities from one of Australia's most awarded recruitment agencies. http://www.linkedin.com/company/m-and-t-resources