Trainer / Assessor Positions
Designer Life- Employment-Training-Careers require experienced Trainers and Assessors
Engaging Trainers & Assessors required for both Non-Accredited and Accredited Training based in the North Brisbane, South Brisbane and Central Brisbane Regions. These positions will be Monday to Friday, during training programs.
- Must have Certificate IV in Training & Assessing TAE40110 or TAE40116
- Must complete the TAE40116 upgrade
- Current LLN unit of competency
- Working with children suitability card
- Ability to supervise students doing practical assessments
- Industry Currency
- Strong Industry and Community Networks
- Must hold qualifications in any of the following for delivery of Accredited Programmes:
- Customer Engagement
- Community Services
- Individual Support
- Foundation Skills
If you answer yes to all of the following please apply for these positions:
- Previous experience training students with various barriers?
- A genuine passion for training?
- An ability to build rapport and motivate students?
- Outstanding communication skills?
- An ability to create exciting and diverse training activities?
Only short listed candidates will be contacted