Care Coordinator - Aged Care
Care Coordinator needed for aged care facility in Lowood. Just 1 hour from Brisbane City Centre!
You’ll have the opportunity to lead and inspire your team providing supervision, guidance and mentorship, through your effective decision making and clinical experience. You’ll provide exceptional care whilst responding to clinical nursing issues and concerns.
With their wellbeing always in mind, you will review resident care and care plans promoting independence & quality of life, making a real difference to the quality of care we deliver. This includes:
What you’ll need
- Development, implementation, monitoring and review of care plans
- Comprehensive and accurate assessment of residents
- Assisting with the orientation of new staff and ongoing professional development
- Support in ensuring the service meets all accreditation standards
You’ll be an experienced clinician, with considerable experience within an acute or aged care environment. You’ll be an advocate for person-centred care, leading by example through exceptional communication and customer service. You’ll present with:
- Bachelor of Nursing, or equivalent qualification
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience coordinating care provision within a large team
- Confidence to manage conflict, pressures and competing priorities
- Ability to provide leadership, support and mentorship to other team members
Don't miss out, apply today!!!
Contact Kerry-Ann on 0411 185 *** for more information.