Senior Accounts Clerk ( XERO ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE Experience)
Accounts Officer Job Functions
- Processing creditor payments, matching invoices to purchase orders.
- Understanding and following payroll procedures and related forms.
- Dealing with queries from clients and staff.
- Providing administrative support , data analysis using XERO and Excel, and other ancillary clerical tasks
- Banking Jobs like deposit of cheques .
- Recording of income and fees received .
- Advising and handling inquiry regarding Fee and related issues with.
- Reconciling banks for expenses and fees received in banks
- Provide accurate and timely reports to management regarding fee outstanding and related matters.
- All other tasks as and when asked to perform
- Prepare and lodge BAS and PAYG statements
- Advanced level knowledge of XERO, Excel, Word and Internet.
- Accounts processing experience.
- Payroll processing experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail. Confidentiality
- Numerical ability and data entry skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Sound Knowledge of XERO with minimum 2 years practical experience in accounts
- Knowledge of Deputy Highly regarded
- Understanding of GST and payroll legislation and processes i.e. tax, superannuation, salary packaging
- Experience with NDIS claims and processing
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful application
Please note the successful applicant will be required to maintain and obtain security screen clearances which will include:
1. Working with children Bluecard
2. Positive Notice Yellow Card
3. National Police Security Clearance - Full clearance
4. New Zealand and International Security Clearance and Searches - Full Clearance
5. NDIS worker orientation clearance
Apply by using the "Apply for this job" button.