Regional Manager - WA/NT
Play a critical role in driving growth and performance in this key leadership role with an industry leader. Own and lead transformation!
- Integral leadership role with a National WHS solutions and workplace injury management provider
- Opportunity to demonstrate your dynamic and pragmatic leadership style
- Seeking seasoned, leadership professional to be based in Perth
Konekt, part of the APM Group, is one of the largest integrated workplace injury management, workplace health solutions and employment service providers in Australia in 30 locations nationally. We provide innovative services and products to meet the needs of wide-ranging clients such as Government, Insurers and Corporate Employers.
What will your role look like:
An exciting opportunity now exists within this progressive business for a dynamic, strategic and effective people leader to join us as Regional Manager, WA/NT based in Perth
This is a true leadership role, with direct reporting of 9 Area Managers and additional support staff. This is an ideal opportunity for a proactive, customer-centric and action-oriented leader with a successful track record in driving performance, taking full ownership of commercial objectives and converting those into operational and financial outcomes.
What will a typical day look like?
What will you bring to the role?
- Lead a team of Area Managers across the region; coach and support managers in customer growth initiatives to ensure the highest level of quality is provided consistently across all work groups
- Manage major customers within the region to further grow business partnerships
- Full P&L accountability to ensure the continued success and growth of the region
- Support managers with performance management, recruitment, succession planning and ongoing career development through creating an energetic and rewarding environment for consultants to succeed within
- Inspire and train Rehabilitation Consultants on areas such as customer focus, complaint handling and quality standards
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and build strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives
Why join Konekt:
- Experience in leading, coaching and developing large teams
- Demonstrated leadership experience in roles related to Comcare / workers compensation insurance
- Experience within Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology, Rehab Counselling or Nursing would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Leading and driving change impacting financial, people, process, growth strategy and customer initiatives
- Commercial acumen and motivation to achieve financial targets
- Analytical skills and critical thinking
- Corporate and advanced business development abilities
Everyone's motivations are different, but these are some of the consistent reasons stated by current staff:
- Alignment with a market leading peer group, high performing culture and an industry leader with an appetite to grow
- An attractive salary, tools of trade, access to a pool car and the opportunity to purchase extra leave
- Access to a profit share bonus scheme
- Diversity of work and customer base, with major panel arrangements
- Being part of something bigger: Konekt are part of the APM Group, a world’s leading mission-driven human services organisation delivering services and programs to enable better lives across 10 countries
For a confidential discussion on furthering your career with Konekt, please call Simone Wong, Talent Acquisition Business Partner on 437 124 020 or email your application directly via the 'apply for this job' function.