Permanent role - Genuine opportunity in stable organisation - Contracts & Procurement
This highly skilled team provides best practice Procurement and Contracts services to a well known, large organisation.
Their policy is to develop their people and promote from within. One of these internal promotions has created a new opportunity for a Commercial Co-ordinator with Procurement and Contracts experience to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will support the team by executing the sourcing strategy and the formation and execution of commercially suitable commercial agreements to maximise the value derived from their contracts This includes the coordination of sourcing events, all contract documentation, liaison with the contractors, ensuring governance, compliance to the relevant contractual agreements and supporting data management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for low risk source to contract activities. This includes sourcing strategy development and execution, issuing tenders to the market, reviewing and evaluating tenders, commercial and financial assessment, negotiation, recommendation for award and execution of commercial arrangements;
- Responsible for data management of sourcing and contract documentation related information into Corporate systems , e-procurement tools and systems
- Manage and maintain contract management filing systems and be able to manage contract documents;
- Prepare and manage contractual correspondence to suppliers including letters, amendments and notices;
- Administer the process to monitor and as necessary issue contract extensions;
- Responsible for contract and price management negotiations on behalf of the business to achieve the best commercial outcomes
- Assist in ensuring contract compliance and adherence to existing contracts.
- Contribute to and support the Safety, Health, Environmental and community programs
- Perform general administrative duties as required; and
- Support the team peers in respect to developing contract documentation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification (Law, Procurement, Contract, Business, Finance etc).
- Sound knowledge in sourcing and contract management governance and documentation support services
- Working knowledge of general contract law principles and contract terms and conditions
- Experience in establishing and managing supplier relationships
- An understanding of risk and compliance management and its application with respect to procurement.
This role offers genuine scope for career growth in a stable and supportive environment. They are passionate about creating an inclusive working environment that values and promotes diversity. A base salary up to $75,000 is on offer with super, salary packaging options and flexible working practices.