Spare Parts Manager
G&A LOMBARDI has new management, experiencing strong growth and expansion and therefore is looking for an enthusiastic & passionate person to join our Business as a Spare Parts Manager. Your Focus will be to Manage Spare Parts and to maximize the Company’s operational and financial goals.
The ideal applicant will be experienced in running all aspects of a spare parts department, dealing with trade, retail & industry customers whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service.
Some of your key responsibilities and required skills will include:
- Counter sales of spare parts.
- Overseeing both daily & stock orders, Inventory management and warehouse operations.
- Liaising with Sales & Service departments in the timely distribution of parts to both internal and external customers.
- Keep up to date with products and general industry market trends, participate in Industry and technical training relevant to the role.
- Work collaboratively with parts sales team, to better customer relations and to ensure that part orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Maintain direct and frequent customer contact with both existing and new business opportunities.
- Design & implement a strategic plan that can expand the company’s customer base & ensure its strong presence in the industry.
- Developing and implementing KPI's to create efficiencies and achieve operational excellence.
- An advanced level of IT/Computer skills would be an advantage.
- Creating a social media presence & increasing our online sales.
- A commitment to safety and the environment.
- Excellent time management and ability to lead by example.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Mentoring and developing team members.
A generous salary package is available to the right person.
Transport Industry/Trailer Parts experience preferred with AutoIT DMS experience or similar
A driver's licence is essential & a forklift licence would be an advantage.
Please send all enquires/resume to: *****@lombardi.com.au