Personal Assistant To CEO
Our Firm is a boutique practice based in West Perth specialising in providing tax, advice and private wealth services to our diverse client portfolio.
We strive ourselves on being the Family Office for our clients.
We proudly retain our smaller firm feel – both in the way we deal with our clients and the way we treat our staff.
We are seeking to appoint a Personal Assistant to the CEO.
Role and responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Attend to the CEO's calendar/appointments scheduling and assist with email correspondence.
- Attend to managing the CEO's travel requirements.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external) and operate as an effective team member.
- Oversea the management of Firm suppliers
- Manage and oversee the front of house and Receptionist.
- Preparation of documents and correspondence. Part of the role does entail some client administrative work so you must be able to work methodically and have high attention to detail.
- Using discretion and initiative in dealing with confidential matters on behalf of the Director will be essential for this role.
The Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Experience dealing directly with clients is essential with clear and articulate communication skills a must,
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong team mentality and ability to work closely with peers
- Taking personal responsibility for meeting objectives and progressing workflow.
- Most importantly is your initiative and can-do attitude.
This role provides an outstanding opportunity to work as part of a highly regarded team in a collaborative environment. If you are seeking a new challenge where your performance and contribution is valued and you are motivated by the opportunity of being part of a growing business, we want to meet you!
If you feel you have what the role requires as well as the drive to succeed and progress your career in the longer term, then please don't hesitate to submit your Cover Letter and Resume today.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.