HSE Advisor - Rail
Brunel are seeking an experienced HSE Advisor with a strong rail and/or civil construction background for a 6 month renewable contract role FIFO from Perth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing, reviewing and maintaining Health, Safety and Emergency Services documentation.
- Providing training, governance and administration of electronic HSES systems.
- Providing accurate, timely and relevant data analysis.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring the delivery of meeting statutory requirements in the area of Emergency Management compliance.
- Providing training and support for crisis management at a site and organisational level.
- Conducting audits spanning Emergency Management, Major Hazards and HSES Management Systems.
- Facilitate workshops and working groups to develop and roll out Health and Safety initiatives.
- Provide accurate advice in a timely manner.
Key Skills & Experience
- Civil and/or rail construction experience
- Strong understanding of MSIA & OHS Legislation and current health and safety management system practices.
- Experience in delivery and maintenance of Health and Safety, Emergency and Major Hazards programs in a construction environment.
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Effectively influences, communicates and engages to build understanding, buy-in and commitment from key stakeholders to deliver on business goals and targets.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please apply directly or get in contact with Christine Collins on 08 9429 5***, or email me a copy of your CV through to *********@brunel.net
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Brunel values diversity and encourages applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and minority group candidates.