2IC / Auto Technician
Auto Masters Mirrabooka is Seeking a Qualified MechanicITechnician
About The Auto Masters Group
We are proud to be one of the largest Motor Repairers in Western Australia, with over 200 staff across 45 locations state-wide.
What we offer:
- Monthly incentives
- The potential to advance into management or sales
- Formal training - opportunities to complete Paid Diesel Diagnostics, Air Con and other training
- Onsite parking
- Ongoing development, on the job coaching and mentoring
- A fun down to earth workshop and a flexible Service Manager
- Modern, clean and well-equipped facilities
- Repair and maintain a range of used and new vehicles
- Act as 2IC when required
- Keep up to date with brand products and services
- Trade qualified
- Current manual drivers license
- Quality workmanship
If you are keen to join a progressive company, have customer service experience, a positive attitude and a great work ethic, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send your covering letter and resume as soon as possible through our online application form.