Senior Systems Engineer
About the new Community Broker Network
CBN is Australia's largest authorised broker network with approximately 400 brokers spread across both metro and regional locations. CBN is incredibly focused on its purpose of supporting communities so they can sustain, grow and thrive.
About the role
Reporting to Lead IT Engineer and Architect, the Senior Systems Engineer will work collaboratively within an existing high-performance IT team, provide high level technical knowledge and operational support to a hybrid on-prem \ cloud infrastructure environment, with a strong focus on Microsoft Windows and Azure Technologies.
- Daily management, troubleshooting and Optimisation of core systems in line with systems SLA’s for availability and performance
- Compliance to response and resolution SLA’s as published in the CBN IT Service Model
- Participation in the Continues Improvement program of work as published in by the CBN IT Service Model.
- Provide best practice solutions based on your experience and access to 3rd party resources. Balancing company requirements with best proactive and resource limitations.
- Document all solutions with appropriate and sufficient as-built documentation
- Provide contributions to the Solution Knowledge base as part of the ITSM tool.
- Work collaboratively and provide technical thought leadership to the wider stakeholder group within CBN.
- Proactively manage stakeholder expectations and fully utilize the ITSM tool in order to achieve this.
- Maintain and a positive and proactive approach to stakeholder relationships, using a “No-Surprise” approach.
Our successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience with multi-domain windows server implementations, both implementing and supporting those systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Azure AD, Intune and ADFS experience, both implementation and support.
- Windows Microsoft Server experience
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM
- Windows Azure Implementation and optimisation
- ITIL v3 Introductory or higher is essential, ITL v3 practitioner or higher would be advantageous
- SQL Server Management would be advantageous
- Demonstrated technical lead experience is preferred, but not required
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will be entitled to:
- Fantastic employee benefits
- Ongoing training and access to all the tools required to be successful
This role will provide the successful candidate with a chance to work with a fun and professional business that genuinely wants to live our purpose. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the business and will be able to work with a company whose values match their own.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity we'd love to hear from you!