Photocopier Technician / Service Technician (Albury, NSW)
At Next Office Tech we are a growing Business Technology company with offices based in Albury and Shepparton that offers a great learning environment with excellent opportunities for advancement.
Next Office Tech offers a great team culture with a vibrant working environment and further opportunities for learning. We are a company that is focused on the customer experience and we deliver this experience by our team giving the best of themselves to each customer.
About the role
We have an exciting new opportunity for a skilled Service Technician, operating across the Albury and Wagga regions. This unique role involves the installation and maintenance of high-quality laser printers, digital photocopiers and multi-function devices and software
- Experience in servicing of mono and colour copiers, MFD'S and preferably production machines.
- Advantageous to have experience on Konica Minolta machines and production machines.
- Previous experience as a service technician (a minimum of three years).
- Due to national security requirements, you must be an Australian citizen and be able to obtain the required police and security checks.
- Enjoy creating and maintaining relationships with a broad range of clientele and environments.
- Full Australian driver's licence
Why join us
- Albury offers an ideal lifestyle for both singles & families and a highly affordable cost of living.
- A family-based business that is focussed on an enjoyable working environment.
- Flexible working environment
- Innovative business
- There is an opportunity to upgrade skills and knowledge with rewards
- Fully maintained vehicle, laptop, toolkit, mobile
- Uniform and parking allowances
- Flexible work locations
How to apply
To apply for this role, please apply now via SEEK. Include your resume and cover letter addressing the above requirements.