Data Developer SQL And GCP
Our client is a market leading business with a high profile and reputable brand within the Australian market. With a well-established analytics division focused on optimising both customer and operational initiatives they boast an energising, supportive and collaborative culture, and are looking for great people who want to be a part of their journey. With the business focused on building a 'best in class' data driven operation a brand-new contract position has been created for Data Developer to join the team.
As an Data Developer the responsibilities of this role will involve but not be limited to:
- You will sit in the Data Analytics team (i.e provide thought leadership, technical trouble shooting, best practice analytics, business engagement, project pipelining, and project delivery).
- Lead engagement with Business Analysts, Dashboard Developers, and various other business stakeholders across to map data driven project requirements, understand strategic initiatives around business insights, identifying all key data assets to be leveraged, key KPIs to be measured, and insights to be gleaned.
- Lead the design, development and optimisation of back end SQL, Google Cloud and Python related data platforms for ongoing business insight related projects; SQL data mart creation, automation of SQL/Python data feeds, SQL/Python code optimisation, streamlining of SQL/Python processes, etc.
- Support analytical initiatives around customer engagement, customer experience, category planning, supply chain optimisation, micro/macro store planning, special analysis, product performance and ranging, etc.
To be successful in this role you must be a seasoned and experienced Lead Data Developer, hungry to push yourself in one of Australia's most reputable brands. You will be able to demonstrate;
- Experience working in technical lead capacity on Data Development initiatives
- Experience leading engagement with technical and business stakeholders to understand strategic challenges and proactively recommend intelligent insights driven solutions to solve the unanswered questions.
- Strong technical proficiency writing complex SQL and Python queries to manage, manipulate and automate complex data feeds to be leveraged for analytics based products.
- Any experience working within a Google Cloud environment is an advantage
- Any experience working in a retail driven analytics environment delivering projects around customer engagement, customer experience, category planning, supply chain optimisation, micro/macro store planning, special analysis, product performance and ranging will prove highly advantageous.
To be considered for the position please send your resume and cover note to ****@correlateresources.com or click through ‘Apply’ below.