Our client has operated across Australia for the last 20 years. Specialising in new build and refurbishment projects delivering jobs up to $15M across the commercial, residential and industrial sector. This leading contractor who run both a construction and development arm are now looking to expand and adapt to the current market.
Winning business all through word of mouth, this company is very well respected in their industry with a fresh new approach and tier 1 clients. The team is extremely collaborative and incorporate a flat structure with an open and honest working environment.
The successful Estimator will report to the Director of Operations based in their office in the CBD.
Delivering accurate and timely building estimation services on residential & commercial tenders ranging from $1M - $15M.
You will be responsible for:
Benefits for you
- Preparing initial estimating assessments of tenders for tender shortlist review
- Delivering accurate and timely trade break ups of documentation, appropriate trade subcontractor selection lists, liaising with subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required scope of works and programme
- Preparing and presenting rated and coded BOQ and / or cost plan for internal review
- Competent user of Bluebeam software
- Fair and honest working environment
- Realistic attitude to work / life balance
- Office located in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Strong pipeline of work
- Bonus & incentives
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction or Quantity Surveying, Building or Engineering
- First principles building estimating including composite rate build-up
- Detailed understanding of construction contract labour rates and productivities
- Detailed understanding of construction methodology, planning and programming
- Detailed understanding of current construction techniques
- Ability to think creatively and have flexible attitude towards tendering process
- Computer literacy ideally Bluebeam, Cost X, Buildsoft software
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Build strong relationships with clients, consultants, colleagues and subcontractors
If you’re keen to discuss the role further, please contact Chelsea on 0420671*** or email your CV to **************@acrworld.com