Who we’re looking for
Help take our business through to the next phase of growth. In this role, you will be responsible for leading client accounts and developing new business. You will take ownership of your target and client account management. You will be accountable for our growth nationally.
This is why you’re an advertising and digital leader that can help us build the people, process and resource capabilities across our digital offering with our MD.
The Account Director is responsible for the budget ownership, project and marketing campaign management, development and maintenance of workflow/processes, outsource partner management and business development.
Experience & skills
- At least 5-10 years experience in account management in an agency role
- At least 5 years in project management experience
- You have experience in scaling up a business and account, and you can do this for us again
- You’re more than just a leader and digital strategist or connection planner, you have exposure and an understanding across all marketing areas, in particular brand, content planning, site development, SEO, CRM, social and a strong creative eye for compelling digital assets (including video)
- You’re commercially minded – everything we do drives profitability for GDR and our clients
- You ignite passion and fire in both our internal and external clients – both in written and verbal forms
- You can connect and grow with clients too so that our clients see us as true business partners, to help us grow into the next phase
- You are a thinker and a doer, strategic and hands on.
- Problem solving comes naturally to you.
- And most importantly, your approach to work aligns with our values: we love what we do and are devoted to getting it done.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or other relevant field
- Business Development
- Business and client admin including investment control and invoicing
- Lead the team to execute and deliver, end to end
- Create and develop your sales calendar and pipeline, including all collaterals and processes
- Help drive the strategy and overall plan of marketing campaigns that will help our clients make more money
- Client face-to-face management: including reporting and presentations
- Budget and P&L management for GDR
- Manage our “friends of” GDR roster of free lancers and outsource partners to help us best create magic for our clients
- Monthly reporting and tracking of delivery of overall business plan and P&L with the CEO and MD
- Lead by example and help us continue to grow our culture and leadership values
- Be a subject matter expert in advertising and digital
- Be aware and work with or integrate P&D
Why Work For Us
- Dream BIG – because together, we’ll make it happen
- Vision driven environment
- Growth opportunities – the skies the limit
- Central location in Surry Hills
- Competitive package and bonuses/commission
- INTERGRITY ALWAYS
- A KIND HEART
- TRUTH SEEKERS
- WARRIOR SPIRIT
- CEO MINDSET
We believe that by behaving in line with our company values we will best serve our internal and external clients and each other.
As part of our culture, we believe that ‘how’ you achieve results is just as important as ‘what’ is achieved. The process is just as important as the outcome.
Share your CV. We're looking for someone to start within the month so if this sounds interesting to you, apply now.