DW Tiles is an Australian leading ceramic tile importer and wholesaler, located in Chester Hill NSW.
The business has been steadily growing for over 20 years. It is well known in the industry for its large scale of business, excellent team service and quality products from Europe and Asia.
Benefits & Culture
- Focus on ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Strong social culture and down-to-earth environment
- Stability in a permanent full-time position
- Opportunities to grow and progress within the organisation
We are excited to welcome a well-rounded Accounts Receivable professional to join our Chester Hill, NSW team. This rare opportunity will see you work with a team of talented professionals.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with customer enquiries, and general clerical duties
- Process sales invoice / credits
- Maintain an up to date a billing system
- Processing customer receipts regularly and ensuring all allocations are made accurately
- Reconciling debtor accounts and verifying and providing receipts
- Provide reconciliation support to the finance team as required
- Follow-up and escalate overdue payments
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in credit control/accounts receivable
- Competent Microsoft Excel skills
- Competent CRM and Accounting software skills
- Ability to manage multiple systems simultaneously
- Great customer focus and independent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true team player committed to supporting the team and broader business
- Certificate IV in Accounting, Bookkeeping or a Diploma of Accounting - advantageous
If you are excited by this rare opportunity to join our team, click "Apply" via SEEK and attach your Resume and Cover Letter.
We look forward to meeting you!