Marketing Director (Option For Remote Working)
Employment Hero is the easiest way for small to medium businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement and benefits.
We're on a mission to make employment easier and more rewarding, for everyone.
With a massive platform opportunity in Australia and global ambitions, we are seeking a data-driven, growth focused and ‘hands on' Marketing Director that will help to achieve our company goals.
This is a pivotal new role in scaling our sales and marketing engine and launching into international markets that will report directly to the CRO. The right candidate will have international experience and a proven track record of deeply understanding and driving the key metrics and digital channels that lead to revenue and business growth and will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
As Marketing Director you'll be just as comfortable leading and getting the best out of your growing team as you will be using data to justify additional investment.
- Own all aspects of marketing including performance, demand and lead generation, customer marketing, brand, comms, and content
- Create and lead a comprehensive, data-driven marketing strategy to deliver high growth both domestically and internationally and improve key metrics such as conversion rates and CAC
- Relentlessly optimise and drive growth across all stages of the funnel including lead generation, acquisition, onboarding, activation, engagement, retention and revival
- Justify additional investment and resource allocation through detailed analysis and forecasting
- Lead, manage and scale our growing marketing team
- Design and lead the marketing plan to support our international launch
- Partner closely with Sales to achieve ambitious revenue goals
- Work collaboratively across functional teams including Product, Engineering and Finance to drive and deliver on growth objectives, funnel optimisation and other strategic business objectives
- Support cross functional teams driving key initiatives who may share marketing resources
- A senior marketing leader with 10+ years experience in driving results leading a marketing or growth team
- Experienced in launching brands and delivering growth in international markets
- Data driven and proven ability to analyse metrics and develop strategies to drive growth and optimise funnel based on metrics. Comfortable interrogating data in a business intelligence tool and spreadsheets
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (lead generation and nurturing, digital / social media marketing, branding etc.)
- Understanding and experience of business platforms and how they can be integrated for growth, including marketing automation, CRM, finance, customer support
- Always learning and up to date with latest approaches to growing a global tech business
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- Team celebrations and lunches for hitting team targets
- Self, health, wealth, happiness initiatives
- Seasonal Ping-Pong Tournaments
- Friday drinks - music & a fully stocked beer & wine fridge
- Return to work bonus for primary carers
- Continuing education/ post-graduate assistance program
- Personal training, Yoga classes, Lunchtime soccer & basketball
- Weekly fresh fruit and breakfast
- Quarterly & yearly company celebrations
- Incredible discounts on products and services through our employee benefits portal and third party partners (such as 5% off Coles/Woolworths and half price movie tickets.