Duties and responsibilities
- Assume delegated responsibility for engineering design and configuration, and for providing decision support on maintenance and capital investment strategies.
- Formulate and document recommended maintenance and capital investment strategies for relevant OT with key stakeholders.
- applying risk-based decision making practices and balancing safety, security, performance, cost and risk.
- Undertake assigned maintenance delivery and cyber security operations tasks as per system maintenance strategies and associated integrated support provisions.
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualification relevant to discipline (generally Controls Engineering, Computer Science, or Cyber Security)
- Engineering project management / asset management principles
- Experience working under a strict quality assurance system in a tightly regulated environment
This is for an exciting company who are passionate about their people and what they do.
- Continuous training, development and mentoring opportunities
- Performance based salary increases
- Work-life balance with generous leave entitlements and flexible conditions.