MYVISTA (Stirling Ethnic Aged Homes Association Inc) is a leading provider of multi-cultural aged care, home care and retirement living services and accommodation, based in Balcatta, and now our new Mirrabooka development is opened.
If successful in securing this role, you will be responsible for;
- Upholding and role model the Purpose, Vision, Values and Cultural Diversity Charter of MYVISTA .
- To provide administration support and assistance to the CEO.
- To ensure effective administration and efficient outcomes.
- Role model high level customer service
- To assist the CEO in the administrative function of their role.
- Provide day to day support in liaison with CEO
- To assist with the overall efficiency and effectiveness of CEO office administration.
- Assist with all initial enquiries and communications.
- Assist with the coordination and management of CEO calendar and meeting schedule
- Provide administration support for the Board and governance obligations
- Provides high level customer-focused care.
- Work successfully within a self managed team.
- Experience in organising and facilitating event management.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Displays professional interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent word processing skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a large and changing volume of work while maintaining a high level of quality and in a timely manner.
- Work professionally with a wide range of confidential material.
- Current National Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain one)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current 2020 Flu Vaccination
We value our staff and offer:
- Competitive salary remuneration and salary packaging;
- Supportive training and orientation programs;
- Flexible approach to working hours and conditions.
Please note: this is a part time role.
Applications close 26 May 2020