Part-time Receptionist ongoing long term position. Forest Lodge Location. 12-5pm, Monday - Friday.
Your new company
This non-profit membership organisation based in Forest Lodge represents the construction industry.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Answering telephone and email enquiries
- Organising daily mail
- Organising couriers
- General administrative tasks including accounts support
- Creating membership packs
- Organising and setting up meeting rooms
- Organising travel
What you'll get in return
- Full availability to work Monday - Friday 12-5pm.
- Flexibility to cover morning shift for sick and holiday leave
- Friendly and proactive attitude
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to pick up new systems and tasks with ease
- Proficient in the MS office suite
- Candidate will be required to work full time for the first 2 weeks for training
What you need to do now
- $27 per hour + super
- Opportunity to have a long-term career with this company with potential to go permanent
- Excellent culture and training
- Supportive and friendly supervisors
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward your resume to **************@hays.com.au or call 82269602 for more information.