Our client is a family owned and managed aggregation featuring dry land/irrigated cropping together with an on farm silo complex, located near Moree, NSW. An opportunity has become available for an Experienced Farm Hand to join their cohesive team in this diverse and progressive enterprise using no till and controlled traffic farming systems. The position ideally suits someone with good farming knowledge; able to set up, operate and maintain large modern farming machinery whilst competently performing all broadacre operations unsupervised. The successful candidate must be a team player, have a great attitude, be energetic and driven.
- Demonstrated current experience in all aspects of dry land and/or irrigated crop production
- Strong mechanical knowledge and skills
- Ability to work effectively in team
- Highly developed organisation skills with ability to show initiative
- Proven longevity of employment
The day to day role will include, but not limited to:
- Operation of modern farming machinery for all aspects of crop production
- Servicing and maintenance of farm plant and machinery
- General farm duties as required
- Work collaboratively with team
- Attractive salary package reflecting skills and experiences
- Relaxed cohesive team
- Air-conditioned family home
Please note only applicants with listed requirements will be considered.
If you are interested in this position simply click the "Apply Now" to forward a current CV or call 0448 833 *** or email ****@reddogrecruitment.com