Accounts Payable Officer
An opportunity has become available for an Accounts Payable officer to join a high performing, vibrant team environment. The successful candidate will be joining an established and successful business who promote stability and long term staff.
Reporting to the CFO, key responsibilities will include:
- Perform daily reconciliation of supplier invoices including matching, coding and validation
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including approvers
- Review all other invoices to verify proper approval
- Prepare and allocate costs to correct G/L accounts
- Answer phone calls from external stakeholders and action / resolve supplier queries and requests in a timely manner, as required
- Set up and maintain supplier master data ensuring company policies are followed
- Process weekly and monthly payment runs
- Process employee expense claims
- Assist in providing training and reference documentation to new hires
- Generating reports for suppliers as required, as well as cash flow reports for internal stakeholders
- Assist in month end accrual process
- Sort and file paperwork as required
- Review and reconcile supplier statements
To be successful in this position you will have a strong track record in Accounts Payable and be comfortable working in a full function position. You will be a self starter who prides themselves on delivering a high level of customer service to all suppliers and have worked with physical stock. Ideally you will have experience working with Excel and in a high volume, fast paced environment.
Please note that all resume are to be submitted in Word Format.