Banking Administrator - Backend Processing - Email And Phone Customer Enquiries
Exciting new role for multiple Processing Associates - Banking & Lending to join a huge remediation project in a leading Australian Multinational Bank.
These positions operate in a dynamic environment and are well suited to those with strong processing skills and a positive, ‘can do” attitude.
We're preferring candidates who have banking/lending operations process experience!
The candidate must also be willing to work flexible and varying shifts, must react positively, patiently and effectively to calls seeking clarifications, have a customer-centric approach in problem-solving.
What you'll be doing:
What you'll bring to the role
- Working in a high volume environment, dealing with Commercial & Equipment Finance requests sent by multiple channels
- Internal coordination: Emailing, back-end tasks, data entry, administrative duties.
- To be quick and detailed in interpreting the request of the customer
- Conducting yourself with a customer-first focused approach
- Be able to solve problems & resolve issues individually, and escalate when/if necessary
- Understanding of Banking and Lending Operations
- Administration and Customer service experience
- Strong Communication skills
- Relationship management ability with internal customers
- Quick Learner, Energetic & Self Starter
- Customer First approach
- Data processing
Looking forward to your application!Additional information
- Banking Administrator - Lending - Remediation Project
- Taking Email and Phone Customer Enquiries
- Complete Backend Administration Processing of Customer Enquiries