Our client is based nationally with a foot print globally, their business units are fast pasted environments in a dynamic environment.
About the Role
Reporting into an Area Safety Manager you will be instrumental in ensuring that the site based safety is aligned to the overall strategic plan. More specifically this will include:
- being the business expert in Workplace Health & Safety.
- Support the site management team’s operational responsibility for safety
- Reducing lost time injuries through leadership and expert counsel.
- Implement effectively improvements to systems, processes and procedures
- Ensure safety policies, processes and systems are updated
- Manage workplace incident investigation processes
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Qualifications in Workplace Safety and/or similar.
- Ability to build strong working relationships internally and externally.
- Expert working knowledge of Workplace, Health & Safety policies and legislation.
- Experience in conducting operational risk assessments.
- Knowledge of warehousing and distribution centres
- Relevant experience in training and coaching at various levels of an organisation.
Click "Apply for this job" below to apply for this role.Additional information
- 3 month contract with immediate start - possible extension beyond
- Support 2 sites in South Western Sydney
- Western Sydney / South Western Sydney