Premium Ladies Fashion ACT
Premium Ladies Fashion | ACT
Australian Fashion Label seeking Assistant Manager to contribute to their team. Career development and structured training opportunities.
This premium fashion label has been well established since 1914 and is one of Australia’s most trusted fashion retail brands. Renowned for its quality and consistent fit for both men and women.
About the role:
- You have experience in retail management within a retail fashion environment - apparel experience is essential.
- You are able to lead and train a team successfully - growing their skills and seeing them succeed.
- You love fashion and styling and are always up to date and on-trend.
- You are a strong leader, driven and resilient and able to handle any situation thrown at you.
What they'll offer you:
- Working with the Store and Regional Manager you'll be leading and training the sales team to help the store achieve and exceed targets.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge - customers will expect you to have all the answers.
- Maintain a high level of visual merchandising in-store, in line with company guidelines.
- Salary of $51.5k + bonuses + great discounts
- Busy, up-beat and fun working environment
- Opportunity to step up and take on more responsibility
Does this sound like your next step in your career? APPLY NOW!
JOB REFERENCE #3096459
Category: Assistant Store Manager
Work Type: Full-Time
Email me jobs like this
Send this job to a friend