Clinical Care Manager
Guide Healthcare is a specialist allied health and peoples services provider. We are dedicated to improving the provision of aged services across Australia.
Through allied health service provision as well as providing quality and committed staff for the facilities we partner with.
We are dedicated to building excellent, long-term relationships with our staff and our clients. We strive for high staff enjoyment and engagement levels, through a friendly and supportive culture and work environment.
We want that for both our team and for the teams of our clients and partners.
About the role
This is a Full-Time role in Aged Care for a passionate and experienced Clinical Care Manager in the the South Burnett Region of Queensland.
- Working alongside a competent and experienced Facility Manager
- Oversee the clinical care of the facility by guiding your team to ensure competency and compliance in all areas
- Lead a team of professional and committed staff
- Share your knowledge and passion for quality outcomes
- You will value and foster warm and connected relationships with all stakeholders
- Set an example and understand the intricacies of working in a residential aged care environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Relocation and Accommodation assistance
- Salary Packaging options
- Ongoing paid professional development
- Career Progression opportunities
- Supportive leadership and management
- Current AHPRA Registration as a Div 1 Nurse.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in Residential Aged Care setting in Australia.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia.
- Previous experience in leadership and management positions in Aged Care.
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge.
- Ability to guide practice of other clinicians.
- Thorough understanding of the Australian Aged Care Accreditation standards and its practical implementation.
- Current and clear Police check
- FULL Australian working rights. (Sponsorship is NOT available with this role.)
For more information about this role and others available through Guide Healthcare get in touch with our team today - 0405 677 ***.Additional information
- Not-For-Profit organisation with Career progression opportunities
- Lead clinical practice and care at this established facility
- Relocation and accommodation assistance available