Guide Healthcare is a specialist allied health and peoples services provider.
We are dedicated to improving the provision of aged services across Australia.
Through allied health service provision as well as providing quality and committed staff for the facilities we partner with.
We are dedicated to building excellent, long-term relationships with our staff and our clients. We strive for high staff enjoyment and engagement levels, through a friendly and supportive culture and work environment.
We want that for both our team and for the teams of our clients and partners.
About the role
Two Permanent Full-Time roles available in a Not-For-Profit Aged Care organisation for passionate Occupational Therapists in Regional Queensland.
Benefits and perks:
- Establishing resident specific goals and designing effective individualised programs
- Completing assessments and reviews
- Driving falls prevention initiatives, post fall assessments and ongoing reviews
- Delivering group and individual rehabilitation and re-ablement programs
Skills and experience:
- Relocation and accommodation support available
- Not-For-Profit organisation offering Salary Packaging (almost $16k tax-free annually - massive bonus for your take home pay)
- Supported position working with on-site allied health assistants as well as experienced management team
- Full on-site training and ongoing on-site support
- Opportunities for further career progression within a growing company
- Full AHPRA registration - New Graduates welcome to apply
- Knowledge of AACQA Standards and the ACFI (Training provided)
- National Police Clearance
- Proof of 2020 Flu Vaccination
Sponsorship or support for candidates with Limited Registration is NOT available for this role
For more information about this role and others available through Guide Healthcare get in touch for a confidential chat with our team - 0405 677 ***.Additional information
- Permanent Full-Time role - Recent graduates encouraged to apply
- 2x Regional QLD roles - Relocation and accommodation assistance
- Not-For-Profit organisation with Career progression opportunities