ICT Infrastructure Specialist
At Telstra, we believe the more connected people are, the more opportunities they have. That's why we help create a brilliant connected future for everyone, every day.
Our team of ICT infrastructure Specialists provide support and thought direction to the Defence Engagement Business Unit in the infrastructure configuration and asset management elements specific to network deployment and the design of a manageable infrastructure and configuration management solution. This team provides overall support to our business-as-usual operations teams dedicated to the Department of Defence account.
We are looking for an ICT Infrastructure Specialist to join this important team to ensure the supply and delivery of solution platform, capabilities and services meet customer needs through the conduct of configuration audits and configuration data analysis.
Some of your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist in development of regional auditing practices to ensure the integrity of system data
- Communicating the Facilities-ICT Management framework to Defence, internal stakeholders, and subcontractors/vendors;
- Conduct physical Audit of both extant and newly deployed infrastructure to maintain data integrity
- Report on status and progress of BAU Project and Adds, moves and changes activity to the Regional Delivery Manager and the Facilities-ICT System Administrator
- Have a sound understanding of the tools used to support Defence deliverables; primarily Cormant CS (Formerly CableSolve), Traka-Intrepid Access Management Systems, and RLE Falcon Environmental Monitoring Systems.
- Provide support to BAU Projects to manage onboarding of new data into the systems
- Change Implementation when specific to the Facilities-ICT Management footprint
- Integration of Telstra Operations process with Defence expectations and reporting requirements
- Facilitate the implementation of a Release framework to be applied to each Technology Group to ensure that all ICT Infrastructure data is recorded and captured at the point of deployment into the Production Environment.
To be eligible for this role, we are looking for the following experience and skill set:
- Strong experience in Infrastructure Management and Enterprise-scale Network Deployment
- A good understanding of physical Networks and ICT infrastructure
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple stakeholder groups
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in analysing, designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining large, complex Telecommunications or Media Communications Solutions
- Experience working with government or federal departments such as Department of Defence would be highly regarded.
Please note: Candidates must be Australian Citizens and have current NV1 clearance minimum to be considered. This role will require you to hold and maintain an Australian Government NV1 security clearance.
If you're excited about the opportunity to be part of team committed to delivering amazing experiences for one of Telstra’s major clients; the Department of Defence – this could be the role for you!
Interested? Apply Now!