About the company:
Our client is looking for a qualified Electrical Engineer to start immediately, with the COVID-19 restrictions the successful candidate will need to reside in Darwin for an immediate start. Our client has been in business for over 30 years and looking to expand their team.
About the role:
- Carrying out Electrical Engineering activities from project start-up to projec close-out
- Working closely with a small team
- Providing detailed designs of electrical services
- Ensuring work is completed to a high standard, consistency of work quality and that all work is carried out in accordance with applicable codes and standards, procedures and the basis of design
- Ensuring all interfaces - inter-discipline, client, implementation, vendors are identified and manage in the execution of all projects
Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified engineer - must be recognised by Engineers Australia
- CPEng or working towards Chartered Engineering status
- Local Australian experience working with Building Services engineering consultants in electrical design, documentation, report writing and consulting
- The ability to complete design and analysis of electrical, power, lighting, communications, security and data services for the construction industry, with comprehensive knowledge of local building codes and standards
- Good understanding of the NCC and Australian Standards
- Strong technical skills including PowerCad, AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Suite
- Ability to run and lead your own projects
- A relationship builder with excellent communication skills, especially when client facing
- Business development skills would be highly desirable
WhiteCollarBlue is one of Australia’s Authorities in HR Solutions, delivering outcomes and innovations too small to medium Enterprises. We specialize in placing exceptional candidates in their dream roles in casual, fixed term and permanent positions. Our specialists foster a culture based on respect, innovation, safety and team work. Our people are the driving force behind WhiteCollarBlue’s success.
If you believe that this role is for you, we would love to hear from you. Click the “Apply” button and submit your most recent resume to our team.
Due to the nature of this role, we can only consider candidates with full working rights
#safetymanagementsystems #stakeholdermanagement #environmentalcompliance
#environmentalmanagementsystems #construction #localgovernment #constructionsafety #labourrelations #projectcontrol #civilprojects #civil #earthworks #globalcompany