Occupational Therapist - Disability Equipment
The client & Role
Our client has a strong history and high competency levels in providing and delivering high quality occupational therapy services to the community. They are now looking for an experienced occupational therapist to expand their team.
The successful applicants will preferably be experienced in the disability sector.
Required Skills & experience
- Registered Occupational Therapist with current full AHPRA registration
- Experience in the area of disability preferred
- Supportive Disability Accommodation Assessment exp highly regarded
- Strong client assessment and client intervention skills
- Mixed caseload including acute, community services & subacute
- Strong communication skills (verbal & non verbal)
- Solid report writing skills
- Exceptional time management skills
What’s in it for you?
- Supportive working environment
- Autonomy in your role
- Great team culture + support structure in place
- Competitive salary with car allowance + salary packaging
- Opportunity to make a positive difference
- Work autonomously from home - travelling to community hubs
- Supportive manager and team
If this sounds like the position for you please apply online, or for further information please call Martene now on 0412 55 33 00 and quote job number 163090.
Alternatively, please send your resume to *********@frontlinehealth.com.au