This person will be committed to high levels of excellence and flexible in a collaborative and open office. This role carries responsibility for many departments within the company and close eye on details.
The Technical/Business Analyst will provide the first point of contact for staff and clients, within or without the office and provide high quality professional management of client accounts, product sales process, human resource policies and procedures, and oversee all administrative activity. They will advise management of the running of these departments and advise changes as needed.
With limited guidance, this role will also be responsible for a broad range of duties ranging from general administrative assistance to first line of product support to overseeing day to day activities within the office. Duties may also include sales, support, payroll, employee administration, and personally assisting and supporting the company Directors.
This role requires experiential knowledge of the life insurance industry, financial advice industry, and IT and software development.
Skills and Competencies
- In depth experience with Life Insurance companies, banks, or general insurance
- Advanced Diploma or higher in business management, marketing or communications
- 5+ years’ experience in office administration, high-level management or equivalent
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- High level experience with XERO accounting software and experience in accounts payable, receivable and bookkeeping
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Experience demonstrating complex actuarial IT software to potential customers
- 3+ years’ experience in sales, selling subscription-based software or similar and involvement in the customer facing support channel
- Experience using JIRA project management software
- Experience with managing user accounts and backend administration system for customers and prospective customers
Competencies and character traits required to be successful within this company include but are not limited to:
- Thinking creatively to create solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High levels of analytical thinking
- Passion for excellence in all areas of life
- Excellent leadership skills and team management skills
- Can manage one’s own schedule and prioritize correctly
- High level of competency in time-management
- High attention to detail and not letting tasks ‘fall through the cracks’
- Communicate well both written and verbally to individuals and large groups
- Ability to collaborate with different teams and departments
- Highly level English speaking and written communication
If you think you are right for this role and meet the requirements, please send through your Resume.