Manager, Financial Control - Global Investment Bank
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global banking group in their asset management division. In this role, you will act in an advisory capacity to support decision making for the asset management business unit, supporting the CFO in a financial controller capacity.
- Overall owner of general ledger balances for a number of sub-groups in the Asset Management division of the bank
- Communication hub to enable free flow of information between the Sydney and offshore Financial Control teams
- Agreeing accounting treatments and conclusions with external auditors and other key stakeholders
- Partnering with the Asset Management business, in collaboration with other financial control teams, on new business product approvals
- Process improvements & ensuring controls are implemented
- Business impact assessment of new accounting standards and industry response
- Strong financial control background in financial services (funds/managed funds/asset management experience relevant)
- Prior experience in the application of IFRS accounting standards
- Knowledge of general ledger and ledger control functions
- Strong leadership, negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- CA/CPA Qualified
This opportunity is only open to candidates who hold Australian citizenship, permanent residency or other long-term visa with ongoing work rights.
If interested, please email your CV to Badrul Alam at *****@morganmckinley.com.au or call +61(0)2 8986 3110 for a confidential discussion.