Customer Service Operator
It’s 6am on Monday. Your alarm breaks your sleep. You just had a weekend full of great people, loads of your favourite pastimes and some challenging personal goals achieved. But now you have to go work where all of those awesome things quickly become just a memory as you head into your vanilla job doing the same old same old.
But wait… Those exact things you enjoyed on your weekend, happen every day at Betfair! We have a team full of passionate energetic great people. We live and breathe innovation, sport and advanced thinking in our ‘every day’. We work on incredible projects that will stretch and challenge you. Yes it’s true!
What we are looking for:
- A gun who has a love of sport and/or racing and all things related!
- Someone who enjoys teamwork in a dynamic, fun and fast paced environment
- A superstar who has strong customer service experience
Reporting to a progressive, development focussed and energetic leader, a normal day in the role of Customer Service Operator would include:
- Efficiently and professionally answer calls and emails from customers, provide betting information and accurately complete bet placement on their behalf
- Responding promptly to incoming customer queries via phone calls and emails
- Undertaking the registration and education of new customers
- Assisting with ensuring team procedures are appropriately documented and accurate
- Continually updating knowledge around betting products
- Processing customer KYC (Identity Verification) checks across a variety of different methods
- Providing support to the Risk Investigations team by actioning fraud alerts and account investigations
- Making outbound calls to establish and develop relationships with current and prospective customers
But there is a catch. To be in the running for this great role, you should have:
- An understanding of upholding confidentiality of sensitive customer information
- The ability to make clear and well-reasoned decisions
- Availability to work evening shifts, weekends and out of hours
- A high level of attention to detail, with an ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- Strong computer literacy and familiarity of MS Office Applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative. You get things done
Sound like you’d be a good fit? Well check out what we provide our passionate people:
- An organisation that truly (yes really) values it’s people with a vibrant and engaging culture
- Unbelievable employee benefits like REAL coffee, volunteer and study leave, social events, team office drinks, free breakfast and loads more…
- A focus on personal and professional development opportunities
- A workplace that offers health and wellbeing initiatives
- A generous bonus scheme – if we win you win! And we love to win.
To apply for this amazing opportunity, hit the apply button now. We expect a cover letter and CV, and if your cover letter is pretty vanilla we might not be interested.
Stand out from the crowd!