Administration & Scheduling Superstar
Hi, I'm Cecilia Fabian Scott, co-owner and General Manager of Bay & Beyond Plumbing, industry leaders in general plumbing and drainage. Let me ask you this. Do you want to…
- Be part of a progressive team that loves what they do?
- Obtain a secure, Full Time Position in a difficult economic climate, in an industry that is booming!?
- Work close to home with a real balance?
- Enjoy a welcoming company culture - regular event rewards, training and career growth?!
Step right up.
So, who are we?
We are a rapidly growing plumbing/leak detection company with customer focus and streamline service at the forefront of everything we do. Our working 'family' consists of an administration team & bookings office, and our team of plumbing technicians who travel throughout Victoria completing the jobs to the highest standards.
As our business continues to grow, I need a confident, mature-minded individual to join our team and take charge of all things 'back office'... Who am I looking for? Well, if people describe you as:
- A great multi-tasker - maybe people even call you an octopus with 8 busy arms!
- Self-confident. Comfortable expressing your opinion and strong communication
- Sociable yet you know when it's time to focus on the task at hand
- Organised. You love procedures and processes that just make sense
- Action-oriented. You love to jump in!
- A reliable go-to person - yet not easily misled
- Even keeled - you see the world through a balanced (not emotional) perspective
You may be just who I'm looking for!
- Schedule plumbing appointments for approx. 5-8 plumbing technicians daily, using a jobs management program (training provided).
- Liaise with trade supervisors (and building companies) and provide them with information and updates
- Order plumbing material as required from suppliers
- Assist in editing and distributing quotes for plumbing works
- Use initiative to make decisions in a timely manner and be able to adhere to company KPI's
- Confidently edit word documents to a satisfactory standard (fixing short hand, highlighting images etc) as required for insurance reporting purposes.
- Assist with invoicing plumbing works (training provided) as required
- Be flexible to assist in covering responsibilities of other team members in times of absence.
- Social Media Tasks (daily posting)
There's certainly never a dull day!
So why would you?
- We have a great team dynamic.
- We're all approachable, motivated and like-minded individuals
- It's a supportive environment from all levels of management.
- We like to reward our people for their conscientious work and we all work towards a common goal.
- There's opportunity for growth with our expanding business.
- We also hold regular events, breakfasts, team days & company rewards!
Interested? You know you are! Click Apply Now, build your profile and then take a quick self-assessment that will give us insights into your nature. I don't want a CV or Cover Letter just yet.
EVERY application will be acknowledged. EVERY applicant will be advised the outcome of their application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and I encourage applications from all people who believe they have the right blend of experience and character. (Please note we are NOT in a position to sponsor individuals. You MUST be an Australian resident with unrestricted working rights in Australia to be employed here).