End Of Lease / Vacate Cleans/ Builders Cleans (Sub Contract)
- Sensational opportunity to get out and about - varied and interesting work!
- Benefit from professional training
- Join a truly professional, hard working, dedicated team in a fun, fast-paced environment
O'Shea's currently have vacancies for sub-contract cleaners (individuals and teams) who can provide End of Lease Cleaning services, builders cleans and other cleaning services (in residential, commercial & industrial properties).
This excellent on-going opportunity is now available for enthusiastic and dedicated Subcontract Cleaners to join our expert, highly trained team. Subcontractors must have an ABN, Police Clearance, equipment and transport & drivers license. A crew or team of experienced cleaners will be highly regarded to fill this position.
For over 29 years O'Shea's has provided professional services keeping our domestic and business customers’ properties clean and in good repair.
We have continuously built on our experience, skills, and qualifications focusing on excellent customer service and developing a great team.
Providing cleaning services to real estates, builders, private residence owners, property managers, commercial businesses, offices, industrial businesses and others.
The services that the subcontractor will be required to deliver include:
- End of Lease cleaning (Vacate/ Bond/ Exit cleaning)
- Builders cleans
- Window cleaning
- Spring cleaning
- and others
To successfully secure the position, it is essential that you:
- have a police clearance
- have an ABN
- have a current drivers license
- are able to travel to jobs at various locations in your own transport with your own equipment
- have your own 'basic' equipment e.g. mop, bucket, cloths, vacuum, ladder/ step ladder, chemicals and detergent
- are able to estimate and set time frames for cleaning jobs
- are able to quote cleaning jobs (if required)
- are able to negotiate prices, write invoices and collect payments
- always be neat in appearance
- always be reliable, punctual and hardworking
- are a team player
- are able to quality check your own work
- are able to communicate effectively with customers
- have exceptional customer service skills
- are able to work unsupervised
- be able to handle heavy physical work
- have a positive attitude
- have an eye for detail, as only high quality work is acceptable
- preferably have a team/ crew/ other cleaners who will work with you
- have a good sense of humour
- have good time management skills
- have good communication skills
- are trustworthy & loyal
- are available to work flexible hours [including some Saturdays, some evenings and some early mornings]
- are available to take on work at short notice
- a flexible attitude toward working hours, which may vary
- experience with End of Lease/ Vacate Cleans and other one off cleans
Other Important Information
- Most services are provided between 7.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday- some weekends, early mornings and afternoon/ evenings may be required
- This job requires the subcontractor to travel to and service customers who are based in various locations across Adelaide though we try to minimise travel as much as is practical.
- A steady flow of work is currently available but there are no set hours available or guaranteed.
- Cleaners availability can be and will be taken into consideration but a flexible attitude toward working hours and travel is required.
To be successful in this position, you need to be a sub contractor with an ABN, equipment, police clearance, vehicle, experience and references.
- Rates will be discussed with you at the interview.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded and successful business! So if you are an enthusiastic, fit cleaner looking for interesting work in a great company, we want to hear from you - Apply now!