Key role assisting the planning, coordination and delivery of prevocational accreditation services in Queensland | Exciting permanent opportunity located in Brisbane CBD
Access the National Relay Service
Reporting to the Manager, Prevocational Medical Accreditation Queensland (PMAQ), you will provide high quality administrative and project assistance to the Manager and team to support the delivery of prevocational medical accreditation services in Queensland.
- Prepare and coordinate logistics, written communications, meeting papers, minutes, reports and correspondence
- Implement, maintain and monitor effective and efficient administrative processes to ensure compliance
- Maintain the unit's website to ensure it is accessible and up-to-date
- Provide advice to key stakeholders on the accreditation cycle and activities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with training facilities
- Recruit and maintain the pool of trained accreditation surveyors
The successful person
You will have:
- Demonstrable administrative and coordination skills, with ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities to achieve results within tight deadlines
- High level oral and written communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Sound ability to prepare reports, data sets and presentations
- Proven initiative, organisation and time-management skills with ability to work autonomously, meet deadlines, solve problems and adapt to change
- Advanced skills using email, databases, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, teleconferencing and video-conferencing
- Has, or can rapidly acquire an ability to provide advice in relation to quality improvement initiatives or accreditation processes.
The Department of Health is responsible for the overall management of the public health system in Queensland. We are an organisation that strongly believes in the need to work with people who value the goals of our organisation and who will thrive in our workplace. Working at the Department of Health is about making a difference. The Prevention Division leads and sets the direction for improving the health of all Queenslanders through the prevention of disease, protection of health, and promotion of wellbeing.
- A fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) outlining your skills and experience relevant for this role.