IT Project Manager - Government
Are you an experienced IT Project Manager with a track record in capital intensive Gov focused sites?...
Here's your opportunity to work across a mix of applications and infrastructure IT projects as this government focused customer delivers on some of their key initiatives for 2020.
What you'll be doing in your new role...
A snapshot of your new employer & what they will offer you...
- This is your rare opportunity to join a large gov agency transforming their customer delivery. Mid way through their IT roadmap as part of a broad technology refresh and cloud transformation, you will be involved across a range of key projects.
- Your role will focus on continuing their tradition and values, effectively engaging with internal stakeholders (engineering, finance, marketing) to solve and deliver on key IT project engagements (new cloud CRM, maintenance software upgrade etc).
- You will have an opportunity to leverage your IT business consulting skills, pragmatic project management expertise and key stakeholder management skills across a range of key projects.
- This organisation is well known for being pragmatic and strategic, and enjoys the successes of consistently hiring bright, talented people who want to make a genuine difference for their Australian customers.
- The business has invested heavily in the core infrastructure network and looking to expand their retail operations online and offline providing some new and exciting challenges.
- This is a challenging Level 7 Project Management position that will leverage your prior experience across B2C (retailing etc), utilities (water, energy, telco etc) and supply chain / distribution etc.
Want to know more?
- Your resume / CV should support your proven, commercial experience gained in information technology Project Management, business consulting and business strategy with an ability to execute and deliver to core customers.
- This employer will provide you with an opportunity to leverage your IT consulting and project delivery experience with a particular focus on core government services, utilities, supply chain optimization and performance improvement.
- Importantly, this employer will hire you because of your proactive approach, positive attitude and passion for consistently delivering results and outcomes that exceed expectations.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification/s and/or industry certification/s (Prince2) would be of benefit.
The consulting team at Beacham Group welcome your telephone enquiry. For more detailed information about this specific career opportunity, or if you would like to discuss your future career plans with an experienced industry specialist, please contact Glenn Beauchamp in our Perth office for a strictly confidential discussion (+61 8 6143 5006 / +61 (0)411 116 ***).Additional information
- Key IT project delivery focused role on an enterprise Gov site
- Mix of apps, infra and digital work for state wide gov site
- Great opportunity to develop and grow on this enterprise site