Digital Marketing Specialist
As a leading knowledge engineering company SKF is committed to providing Reliable Rotation. We achieve this by combining hands-on experience in over 40 industries with our knowledge across SKF technology platforms: bearings and units, seals, condition monitoring technologies, services and lubrication systems.
We have a strong drive to support our customers with cutting-edge solutions for a wide range of applications that stretch from heavy industry mining equipment, to trains, trucks and cars. Our 46,000 employees in 140 countries enjoy exceptional career opportunities, intercultural teamwork and a highly varied professional environment focused on delivering strong operational results.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Accelerating digital marketing sales to increase demand generation, lead generation and create an exceptional customer experience.
- Developing campaigns and promotions by producing material including but not limited to brochures and catalogues, web landing pages, digital campaign media and promotional material
- Coordinating internal and external promotional activities for SKF Distributors and End Users
- Developing and maintaining direct marketing activities for related sales and marketing activities
- Assisting and coordinating the development of marketing communication plans that continuously offers new products and solutions to create customer value
- Supporting business teams and distributors with marketing communication activities for sustainable business growth
- Managing budget expenditure of marketing communication activities and evaluating effectiveness to avoid non value-adding spending
- Maintain and develop SKF internet and intranet marketing activities
- Effectively managing suppliers to support all marketing communication activities
- Ensure SKF branding guidelines are consistently applied in all marketing communication activities
- Coordinate the delivery and execution of all Trade shows and Exhibitions
- Ensuring all marketing activities comply with relevant corporate policies, business processes and procedures, Acts, legal and professional Standards and the SKF Code of Conduct
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A Bachelor Degree in Marketing and or Communications
- A Master Degree in Marketing/Communications will be highly regarded
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience working in the industrial market segment
- Demonstrated experience using Act-On
- Demonstrated experience designing digital content and graphics
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft SharePoint, Teams, Power Automate and Power BI
- Demonstrated experience using automated marketing communication platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with management and staff at all levels of the organisation
- The ability to prioritise, initiate and follow up on plans and meet deadlines
Base salary of $65,000 per year, plus superannuation.
- A diverse workforce where you will experience exciting challenges and varied tasks
- A fast paced workplace and evolving environment
- Learning and development opportunities
Please include a cover letter and detailed resume demonstrating your qualifications and/or experience against the requirements.
Please be assured of our strictest confidence.
For more information regarding SKF Australia please visit our website at www.skf.com.au