About New Aim
We are an Australian leading online retailer that supply businesses and online marketplaces with thousands of innovative products ranging from home and office furniture, electrical appliances, tools and garden to kids' products since 2005. Our well-known brands including Giselle Bedding, Artiss, Devanti, Giantz, Keezi, and Everfit.
- Rated as top/ premium seller in major online marketplaces
- Featured in Top 500 Private Companies
- Top high-growth Australian retailer in Asia-pacific
- Optus My Business Award - Retail Business of the Year 2018
- Australian Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
Due to our unprecedented success, we are expanding rapidly and is now seeking a pro-active and organised Sales Coordinator to join our team based 4km from Melbourne CBD in West Melbourne.
You Job Purpose
- Support our Account Managers and working together as a team to manage key clients, handle day to day activities and boost sales.
- Collaborate alongside other departments here at New Aim, you will be giving feedback and working on new projects, product ranges, advertising and design.
- Maintain client datafeeds and systems.
- Keep clients up to date with new product ranges and urgent information.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Tertiary education
- Effective communication
- Experienced in customer service and relationship management skills.
- Computer literate and experienced with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work autonomously and within a team in a fast paced environment.
Your Benefits and Perks
- Work opportunity in a fast-growing company with competitive remuneration
- Full exposure to all aspects of online retail world within Australia
- City fringe location – 15 minutes’ walk from train and 10 minutes’ walk from bus station.
- Free on-site and street parking
- Unlimited coffee and juice supply
- Generous discounts on over 6000 household products